Game Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Land

Come join! Talk about and play games! Make friends, we have an ssbb, mkwii, pokemon, and cod4 clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  PM (TEMP)PM (TEMP)  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Latest topics
» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am by pureownage

»  How do I get away from a hand?
Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm by pureownage

» What is the best way to stake someone?
Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am by Benjamin02

» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am by Benjamin02

» Clan War?
Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm by Rayman 1110

»  Billy Mays
Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 am by sherlok11

» Activity
Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm by EmperorZen

» yo
Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm by Rai

» Hey
Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 am by Champ Slice

Memoirs:Smash Dojo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

Memoirs:Smash Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:18 pm

This is purely fiction, I may reference you this is based on my experience not anyone elses, so without further ado.....

Chapter 1

"What am I doing?"

"Where am I?"

Slowly but surely, I was getting up. I'm alive and unharmed, I don't know what's going on......

I had seen a small village. I paced towards this village only to find a handful of people outside engaging in some wild activity. Stopping where I stood, I had seen a shadow, I moved. It was an owl swooping from the sky. This creature landed and gave me a stare. At first I was observing nature then what became of me has changed me since.

The owl turned into a man!

"Welcome to the Village!" the man said. I was very uncomfortable at the account of never seeing this before. "Do you speak?" he asked. I just gazed at the man. He was about my height, hispanic male, beared a mustache, looked friendly. He sported a magicians hat and robe. He was holding a stick as if to whip me. I stepped back. "I'm the GuruKid" the man said. Feeling as if this "GuruKid" was trying to reach out to me I felt somewhat soothed. "They call me Champ, What is this place?" I had no clue where I was, I felt somewhat intimidated. "This is Smashville, everybody here goes to the Smash Dojo and Brawls here, almost daily."

We walked around, telling eachother about ourselves, the community, and this "Brawl". The "Brawl" they engaged in was actually a sport. They would walk out onto the stone tablets of some sort of cooky legend, and choose a warrior of past, present, or future.

The community was run by GuruKid, and some dude named Tastingo. The creator of the Dojo was a child. Yes, a child, his name was Adam. I had not yet met him but I felt distaste in having to be led by a child. Guru told me that there were many regulars in the community. He then gave me a list of people and there homes so I could go introduce myself.

Regulars
GuruKid
Tastingo
Adam
The Brawling Pikachu
Zen
Tim
Henry The Redwarincident
Zach The Asian
Smashman
CJ
Pyro
Petro
Zero

I told him I would introduce myself after he showed me to this game I had seen people playing earlier.

We walked to the entrance of the Dojo, only to meet the blonde-haired blue eyed "boy wonder" Tastingo. He wore a purple outfit, I laughed. "Your supposed to be my leader?" I pushed Tastingo. He couldn't help but laugh.

Chapter 2

Guru got on the stone tablets, he was ready to brawl it seemed. I stepped on them as well. His eyes started to glow. His mouth opened wide. He turned into a 2-d midget thing. I was in awe, this was a spectacle almost incapable of describing. "Welcome...to your FINAL DESTINATION!!!!!"

GO!

"Hiyah" I screamed running straight at him sword and shield in hand. He jumped behind me, pulled out a turtle and it bit me. I leaned back and charged for something that would send him flying. He spot dodged, rolled and catapulted in the air taking me with him. I saw him open, so I tucked my head put all my weight on my sword and aimed at his head. While floating down, he blew me back up, even higher than I already was. I was stunned by this. I had never experienced any sport like this!

Tastingo was watching from afar. A man walked toward him and they began to speak of newcomer. "Champ, use your bombs, arrows, and your boomerang" this new stranger said.

I was coming down, not knowing what to expect from him.....or myself even. "In your pants!" this stranger screamed. I looked around where was this voice coming from. I rolled back, put my hands in my pants. BOOM! I hit the GuruKid and he was down. I dashed toward him to charge up for the kill. He got up almost instantly, with #9 hammers! I was sent flying off the arena.

MATCH!

GuruKid

I couldn't breathe. I was laying down not knowing what had happened, when Tastingo came to offer me advice. "Maybe, you should let me train you, we use near identical legends, and you just need to know the basics to be able to survive around here." I felt insulted. Did he just say I need to learn to survive? "Ugh, he's good." Tastingo laughed "Guru is the best brawler here, sorry to have you paired up with him. " This intensified my anger.

GuruKid came and picked me up. "Good game! Your really good, you had me worried for a bit. Your good for a newcomer. You just need to get the hang of it and we will brawl some more. Try-out different legends to try to find one to your likings." He smiled and still seemingly friendly, I said "Thanks so now where do I stay?"

Chapter 3

After a few days I had finally met most of the people and I knew for sure I was better than most. Smashman and Tim were pretty good, they were my only competition other than the GuruKid. It seemed friendly for awhile but then trouble came to arise.....

"You suck!" Tim told me. I was angered. "No, you suck!" Zen came to try and settle our argument but it only escalated. "That was total Bullshit and you know it". Zen, Pikachu, Beigt, and Zach were forced to break us up. As the longest member of the village Zen was sent to the city to go get Guru and Tastingo. Because they were leaders they lived in the big city to communicate with other leaders of the world. After a few hours Tastingo came. "I'm going to banish you for a day only because you might not know the rules, there is no arguing and no cursing. Any altercations result in permanent exile. I was forced to stay in my tent for the rest of the day.

A few days later I got to meet the creator of the Smash Dojo. "Hi, my name is Adam, I'm a cool guy. Thanks for staying at the village I hope you enjoy it!" I was laughing my buttcheeks off! THIS BOY TOLD ME HE WAS A COOL GUY! "Your funny kid, get out of my face." He started to cry. I couldn't help but laugh. I'm an asshole by nature. Pikachu came up to me started complaining about making Adam cry this and that. "Blah blah blah blah blah." That's all I caught. "Do something about it" I told him. Quite frankly I was annoyed by Pikachu, all he ever did was butt into someone elses business and tell random stories that lasted for 16 days. He had no skill to back up his talk. That's when his buddy Zen would always step in and fight for him. "Hey quit picking on people you a-hole! If you wanna fight then let's go right here, right now!"

Chapter 4

We went outside this was going to be all-out warfare! I couldn't help but notice that this was a public affair. The entire village was watching. If I even doubted myself for a split second I would definitely regret it. "We go nowhere to fight! This is the Smash Dojo, we will settle business right here...RIGHT NOW!!!!!" Zen exclaimed.

GO!

He was shooting his blasters at me. I kept dodging and weaving, dodging and weaving. I couldn't get near him. Then it came to me. He didn't know about the lag in his blasters. His blasters were so slow that he has to wait nearly 3 seconds just to reshoot. If I were to jump while he shoots he would get scared and fight. I went up and came down with a leg drop. He didn't like the taste. He then whizzed by me. Put his fists together and hit me to the ground, he then repeated this over and over and over. I was literally stunned. I couldn't move.

"Landmaster!" He screamed. Out of nowhere this mammoth tank appeared. He hopped in and blasted away.

MATCH!

Zen

A few days had passed. Zen's battle was a big commotion around the village. Everywhere I went they would ask me if I thought I was ready for the clan wars.....

Chapter 5

Adam, Guru, and Taz were discussing having a clan war. A clan war is when people in one village fight to take over another village. These were intended to be some of the most intense forms of brawl. Everybody was ready for the wars. Myself included.

Taz called for a great meeting. All of the residents were there. We even had members who occasionally visit the community, such as The RoboFerret, Beigt, Mr. Peepeeman, Izcar, and Dan.

"May I have everyone's attention please." Taz said. The place got quiet. We were all standing in the Dojo, Taz was in front of the podium, while the GuruKid and Adam were sitting down with an empty seat beside Guru of course.

"Good, now, everybody has been hearing rumors of a clan war against Sonic Dojo, Hasaki, War Troopers, etc. etc. None of these rumors are true." The place roared in question. "Who are we going to war?" Was the biggest question of them all.

"We have a big enough community to fight 5 wars at once! Therefore, we will create four clans, and war ourselves. Whoever stands alive by the time we are through with this war will become the official clan and exclusive members. The leaders are Myself, Guru, Adam, and a fourth will be voted on by you." He walked out, followed by Guru. Adam arose, "Good luck guys, this will be a blast!"

GuruKid started posting bulletins around the village.

Clan War begins Saturday at 8 p.m.

The draft will take place then.

The war will take place the following Monday.

Friday came by, such a lonely casual day. A stranger was walking around...

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
https://gameland.forumotion.net
Nitelite
Cow Whisperer
Cow Whisperer
Nitelite

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Hibbity Hibbity <- thats my laugh. And it was kind of funny. Gurukid turns into a 2-d midget hehe. Nice =)
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Lofl at my history. Did I use Falco back then too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm nowhere near finished.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Hey, you don't have the ones when Ness invaded. Can I write out those? I mean, I had front row seats for everything.
Back to top Go down
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Yea, this is about my experience. I'm not even done with this I have like 12 more chapters to go.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:15 pm

LAME.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Epilogue
Before there was a city, before there was a village, before there was Kingdom Come....

There was Adam. Adam was a measly villager in a village called "Fashion World". Adam had good connections with the leader of the village, in which soon, he persuaded her to give him powers. He promised sincerity and peace for the village, but as soon as the leader gave Adam the torch, he burned down the village. He left it, following under a man named Ness.

Ness soon created another village, and when Adam found out about it, he disguised himself as an old hermit. With this disguise, he seeped himself into the village, becoming one of the most quiet members there. Several months later, Adam threw off his disguise, and went around attempting to burn down the village. It didn't work. Ness quickly subdued Adam, and kicked him out.

Adam became a wonderer for months, until he finally created a power enough for him to forge his own village. He started off with a Dojo.

Chapter -3.
Adam soon began to spread news of his Dojo. Along the way, he attempted to build upon his dojo, creating buildings and huts, so that soon he had a small but sturdy village. A day later, one lone traveler came along. He called himself, EmperorZen.

EmperorZen helped to form the confidence and basis for Adam's tries to start his village, and soon, several other members joined. The most significant of which, called himself, CJ. Within the next few months, one of the first rising members joined the village, of those the most standing be; EmperorZen, KingOfBrawl, Kcin, Ikuio.

Chapter -2

The village leader, Adam, decides that a tournament must be held. The tourney would decide who would be the strongest of the village, and who be the least. The villagers ramble on in excitement, and a very few join. As Adam looks onto the list, he sees the name of Kcin, Ikuio, Iczar13, KingOfBrawl, EmperorZen, and himself. Adam looks on proudly at his village, but he forgot one thing necessary for his tourney. The time of the tourney.

Chapter -1
The day came and only a few showed up. Of those, three, two came late. Adam feels terrible about his failed tourney. In anger, he snaps at EmperorZen. EmperorZen retorts on Adam's failure, and Adam flees from the village.

Chapter 0

One week later, a stranger appears and takes the power Adam stowed away. He proclaims himself as leader, and reveals himself to be Ness. EmperorZen, enraged, starts up a rebellion against Ness, consisting up of the forces of Iczar13, Kcin, KingOfBrawl, Ikuio, and L.Fist. A wage war of words and flames erupt, and Ness only laughs as he slips away. Adam, a mile off of the village, sits on his rock, thinking about the failure. He soon sees the flames pouring from his village, and rushes back. Within the next few days, he receives everything back, and apologizes to his villagers. The Dojo has only now just begun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo Empty

Back to top Go down

Memoirs:Smash Dojo
Page 1 of 1