Game Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Land

Come join! Talk about and play games! Make friends, we have an ssbb, mkwii, pokemon, and cod4 clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  PM (TEMP)PM (TEMP)  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Latest topics
» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Kinda hate my family EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am by pureownage

»  How do I get away from a hand?
Kinda hate my family EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm by pureownage

» What is the best way to stake someone?
Kinda hate my family EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am by Benjamin02

» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Kinda hate my family EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am by Benjamin02

» Clan War?
Kinda hate my family EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm by Rayman 1110

»  Billy Mays
Kinda hate my family EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 am by sherlok11

» Activity
Kinda hate my family EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm by EmperorZen

» yo
Kinda hate my family EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm by Rai

» Hey
Kinda hate my family EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 am by Champ Slice

Kinda hate my family

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

Kinda hate my family Empty
PostSubject: Kinda hate my family   Kinda hate my family EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:57 am

I know the title seems a bit childish, or maybe even foolish. But I'm really beginning to hate my family now.

My dad always wonders around to different places, and my mom has no idea where he goes. I'm having the feeling that the trust my family has for my father is becoming segregated. My mom can't stand up to ask my father, and when I do, he just brushes me off. He always just goes to "work". What the fuck does that mean?

School is getting hard and it's demanding me to print alot of paper. My dad brings home the printer from his workplace, but he doesn't even bring the fucking wire to connect it to my monitor. So I call him, and he won't return any of my calls. Now I'm pissed off, cuz I can't print my homework, and he won't care enough just to answer me. And what's funny that my parent's always want me to "succeed". They ask me to get straight-A's this year, but won't care enough just to help me print my piece of paper so I can make the grade.

Seriously, do they want me to succeed? They won't even shut up and get along long enough to help me out, yet they demand so much. My mom keeps on complaining to me, and making me worry, and she won't do anything to help. At all. She's just making me worry. I DON'T WANT TO WORRY.

Should I just give up on this shitty ass life and my shitty ass family? Should I just stop trying, cuz seriously, I'm not going to survive mentally like this. I hate family problems, especially if it messes with my own life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
JoeCool

PostSubject: Re: Kinda hate my family   Kinda hate my family EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:01 am

Hey, Sorry to hear all about this =(. I really don't know what to say. Try talking to your parents about this kind of stuff. Be sincere. I'll be praying for you- JoeCool
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Kinda hate my family   Kinda hate my family EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:03 am

Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Jage
Jage A.K.A.Not Jaguaris
Jage A.K.A.Not Jaguaris
Jage

PostSubject: Re: Kinda hate my family   Kinda hate my family EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Sorry, but I can't say anything else than DON'T GIVE UP!! Sometimes I hate my bad english skills...
Back to top Go down
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
Champ Slice

PostSubject: Re: Kinda hate my family   Kinda hate my family EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Well, if I can bring you some comedic relief then here it is. I am glad I ain't alone!!! Very Happy

My parents never take me seriously, they ask me something and I will answer, but to them I am always wrong. But, when I am right they bitch and moan why I didn't tell them such.

I used to be a bit suicidal, but that's why I joined these forums. So I can express myself with other people that I can't distrust.
Back to top Go down
https://gameland.forumotion.net
JoeCool

PostSubject: Re: Kinda hate my family   Kinda hate my family EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:01 pm

I'm here for you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nitelite
Cow Whisperer
Cow Whisperer
Nitelite

PostSubject: Re: Kinda hate my family   Kinda hate my family EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Wow that really sucks. My father speaks Spanish only. My spanish sucks. So I don't talk to him that much. It's kind of weird.... Im in spanish II though learning more and more of it. yeh...
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Kinda hate my family   Kinda hate my family EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Thanks guys, for the positive feedback. Really helps. My family seems to be back in track.

Turns out my dad was out job-hunting with friends. At least, that's what it seems like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda hate my family   Kinda hate my family Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinda hate my family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Land :: Great Hall :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: