Game Land

Come join! Talk about and play games! Make friends, we have an ssbb, mkwii, pokemon, and cod4 clan.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  PM (TEMP)PM (TEMP)  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Latest topics
» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am by pureownage

»  How do I get away from a hand?
Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm by pureownage

» What is the best way to stake someone?
Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am by Benjamin02

» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am by Benjamin02

» Clan War?
Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm by Rayman 1110

»  Billy Mays
Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 am by sherlok11

» Activity
Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm by EmperorZen

» yo
Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm by Rai

» Hey
Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 am by Champ Slice


Share | 
 

 Lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief-Oblivion
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 24
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Lol   Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:01 pm

BlackChaos wrote:

1) Respect each other. You don't have to like anybody but there will be no flaming towards other members. Not everybody shares the same religion or beliefs, not everybody is the same skin color so please keep the level of respect at a high.

2) No Vulgar. Clear cut don't use too much colorful language.

3) No Pornography. Pretty simple.

5) Have fun and make this site a better place for everyone!

6) No Spamming or double posts.

Step 1, input rules

Step 2, learn to count

Lulz

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://bluenet.hostingdelivered.com
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
avatar

Posts : 974
Join date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Lol   Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Well, this is a corrupt society.

So I feel as though people named Ender, Enemysnack, JoeCool, Jaguaris, Fyro and I can do whatever the hell we want.

But I fucking hate when people fucking curse, it's just so fucking annoying!

BTW Ender must explain why there is no 4th rule.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://gameland.forumotion.net
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 24
Location : California, The Good 'ol U.S. of A

PostSubject: Re: Lol   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Lol, Chaos isn't exactly the rated-g type of dude...lol.

Totally not an insult!

_________________
I'm a gun-owning, car fixing, game-playing, baseball-playing, liberal-agenda opposing, nationalistic, conservatist Buddhist Republican. And if you have any problems with that, you can step to my house and present your argument.

"Thousands of candles can be lighted by one candle, and yet the life of that candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. " -Buddha

"You need a million dollar-worth machine to make a penny-worth penny." -Douglas Leon
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
Champ Slice
The Boss
The Boss
avatar

Posts : 974
Join date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Lol   Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:06 pm

EmperorZen wrote:
Lol, Chaos isn't exactly the rated-g type of dude...lol.

Totally not an insult!

What you say motherfucka? J/K lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://gameland.forumotion.net
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 24
Location : California, The Good 'ol U.S. of A

PostSubject: Re: Lol   Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 pm

I SAYD, yo face, is RATED ARRRRRRR!!!!!!




Yes, I have too much free time...

_________________
I'm a gun-owning, car fixing, game-playing, baseball-playing, liberal-agenda opposing, nationalistic, conservatist Buddhist Republican. And if you have any problems with that, you can step to my house and present your argument.

"Thousands of candles can be lighted by one candle, and yet the life of that candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. " -Buddha

"You need a million dollar-worth machine to make a penny-worth penny." -Douglas Leon
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
Ender
GFX Admin
GFX Admin
avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 26
Location : Smashville

PostSubject: Re: Lol   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:34 pm

I believe if you FINISH READING THE RULES AS YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT it will say 'we skipped the number four because no one likes that number" it's kind of a running gag in the lists I post around the web Surprised Shiki can back me up on this.

and if it doesn't say that, then I must have forgotten to put it. Embarassed


edit; oh right, my original rules text was altered but for some reason Chaos left the numbers but not the "4 sucks" part Crying or Very sad

BLAME DAT N00B Suspect

but look at the new rules now

Champ Slice wrote:
I hate rules just as much as the next person but in every society needs to be a set code of laws.

1) Respect each other. You don't have to like anybody but there will be no flaming towards other members. Not everybody shares the same religion or beliefs, not everybody is the same skin color so please keep the level of respect at a high.

2) No Vulgar. Clear cut don't use too much colorful language.

3) No Pornography. Pretty simple.

5) Have fun and make this site a better place for everyone!

6) No Spamming or double posts.

9) Don't ask stupid questions regarding the rules Evil or Very Mad

We skipped the number "4" as no one likes that number.
-Edited for your convenience



We are not sure why we skipped "7" though Neutral

or even '8" for that matter. Oh right, because
Code:
8)
becomes Cool



We are not sure why we skipped "7" though Neutral

_________________


Last edited by Ender on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiki
Keeper of the Peace
Keeper of the Peace
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Lol   Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Champ Slice wrote:
Well, this is a corrupt society.

So I feel as though people named Ender, Enemysnack, JoeCool, Jaguaris, Fyro and I can do whatever the hell we want.

But I fucking hate when people fucking curse, it's just so fucking annoying!

BTW Ender must explain why there is no 4th rule.
sorry, i just saw this BUT I CAN. as the old SFL rules state "NOBODY LIKES THE NUMBER FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As you will see below

"Hello everyone and thanks for joining the site! We have a few extra rules to follow (because our web guru says so) so here they are: 1. No links or direct media involving pornography. That stuff is sick sick sick. 2.No flaming or spamming. Keep posts on topic and no put downs! If you have something to say, say it on ONE post! Unless you have a good reason, don't post tons of posts to say one thing just to get your post count up! Doing this repeatedly will result in a ban. 3.No derogatory comments based on religion, sex, or race. This is a forum of many colors. 5.Hate to say it, but kids of ALL ages are able to visit this site, so why not try and keep the swear level down? Please try to limit any swearing for the good of the rest of us. We skipped "4" because no one likes that number. 6.Have fun and defeat our enemies.The breakage of these rules may result in a ban whose length is decided by a moderator based on the severeness of the crime. If you have a problem with your banishment, you may PM the mod that did it to you to plead your PATHETIC case. Any large problems with staff can be taken up with an Admin.Thanks-SFL Team Don't Forget to LVL UP The SFL Brawl/MK Wii Cards."
Back to top Go down
http://pohhclan.forumotion.com
Nitelite
Cow Whisperer
Cow Whisperer
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2009-06-14
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Lol   Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:10 pm

I agree. Four is one of the most dangerous numbers. It's so sharp and pointy. 4. Wouldn't want someone to throw one of those at me.
Back to top Go down
Ender
GFX Admin
GFX Admin
avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 26
Location : Smashville

PostSubject: Re: Lol   Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:36 am

LOL, I loved those SFL rules. Good times.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Chief-Oblivion
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 24
Location : Behind You

PostSubject: Re: Lol   Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:19 am

Yeah well, that must have been before or after I posted this...

_________________


Back to top Go down
http://bluenet.hostingdelivered.com
Shiki
Keeper of the Peace
Keeper of the Peace
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Lol   Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Ender wrote:
LOL, I loved those SFL rules. Good times.
haha, totally ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://pohhclan.forumotion.com
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 24
Location : California, The Good 'ol U.S. of A

PostSubject: Re: Lol   Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:00 pm

... so, what is SFL?

_________________
I'm a gun-owning, car fixing, game-playing, baseball-playing, liberal-agenda opposing, nationalistic, conservatist Buddhist Republican. And if you have any problems with that, you can step to my house and present your argument.

"Thousands of candles can be lighted by one candle, and yet the life of that candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. " -Buddha

"You need a million dollar-worth machine to make a penny-worth penny." -Douglas Leon
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lol   

Back to top Go down
 
Lol
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Land :: Great Hall :: Mess Hall :: RPG's-
Jump to: