Game Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Land

Come join! Talk about and play games! Make friends, we have an ssbb, mkwii, pokemon, and cod4 clan.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  PM (TEMP)PM (TEMP)  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 40 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Latest topics
» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:50 am by pureownage

»  How do I get away from a hand?
Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm by pureownage

» What is the best way to stake someone?
Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:05 am by Benjamin02

» Beginners Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am by Benjamin02

» Clan War?
Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm by Rayman 1110

»  Billy Mays
Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 am by sherlok11

» Activity
Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm by EmperorZen

» yo
Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm by Rai

» Hey
Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:48 am by Champ Slice

Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JacobD94
JacobD94

Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection   Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Well yesterday on my temporary account (I dont have cash to get a xbox live card) I got a sharpshooter, running riot, about a couple double kills, and a perfection. I was playing social slayer with my friend on the map last resort. When the game started, I grabbed the br and sniper and the sniper ammo from the sniper on the other base that no one bothered to pick up, I went on top of the tower on the wall separating the beach and the giant wheel. Waiting patiently for the perfect shot I spotted two afk people just standing, but my teammates killed em, so then I piled up more headshots to get a sniper spree, then the afk players soon resumed to action, soon I got bored of staying on the tower, so I went to the battle, then got a killing frenzy (sharpshooter), then my sniper ammo ran out. So I just picked up a shotgun got a couple kills packed up a running riot, got a couple more kills until my team had 50 kills and that is when I got a perfection (getting at least 15 kills with out dieing the whole game) which I did not expect while I had 16 kills. So yeah that is it. I'm just sharing my recent halo 3 activity. Nothing that special.

Last edited by JacobD94 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection   Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:08 pm

You got that because your up against noobs... I mean, you're really a Lieutenant dude....
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox.com
JacobD94
JacobD94

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection   Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:10 pm

I'll post the carnage report link soon from the bungie account

Last edited by JacobD94 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection   Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Dude, but they suck. You don't actually belong there, cuz you're with me in MLG....
Back to top Go down
JacobD94
JacobD94

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection   Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:23 pm

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1229141015&player=MetallicJD94

That is the link to the report, hopefully it will work for you to see, plus there was a major on the other team with some sargents
Back to top Go down
zombie
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
zombie

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection   Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:31 pm

I don't know like anything about Halo 3's online but there are a few things I know about general online playing.

1) Anyone can get lucky, if you have multiple awesome games then there is maybe something to brag about.

2) People have off games so rank can only be so much of determining how good your opponent is. The person that was high ranked might have had a bad day.

3) A screen name doesn't mean that its the same person behind the account. That higher ranked guy might have been someone else actually playing on his/her account. Like a brother or something.
Back to top Go down
EmperorZen
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
EmperorZen

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection   Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Jacob started a new account. Every new account is forced to go through a training program with Halo 3 with beginners.

Jacob is not a beginner, but he was pitted against several. That's why he got very good scores.

Rank really didn't matter, cuz nobody as a beginner has a rank.
Back to top Go down
JacobD94
JacobD94

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection   Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:10 pm

dude I was playing on a social slayer, i was just telling you about that time when I just went on training this was when I was a corporal, I couldn't play basic training anymore. Plus there was only about 2 good players on the other team and 2 afk people for about 3 mins and I stole some kills with the sniper so nothing special just like I said near the end of my first post. Zombie you are right, high ranked players may have been tired or have had a bad day. There were a couple days were I just felt like a zombie playing and other times where I was literally on fire. But I thought it was cool to get a prefection for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection   Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 sharpshooter, running riot, and perfection
Page 1 of 1